The Key to Franchising: Support
New franchisees have the greatest chance of success when they join a brand with proven systems and processes, thorough training, and continued support. The combination of these systems, training, and support ensure that franchise owners get started on the right foot and then continue on a straight path to a flourishing business. Our sign business training and support is the top in the industry, and we are proud to offer a turnkey system that makes business ownership as easy as possible.
Your initial training program is key in determining how your franchise will perform. This is where we set the stage for your business, teaching you everything you need to know to run a Signarama franchise. Our five-week training program is comprehensive so that you will be well-educated on all our procedures, policies, and systems.
The five-week training program is as follows:
- Two weeks of training at the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence, located at our international headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- One week of firsthand training in an established Signarama franchise store.
- Two weeks of on-site technical and marketing training at your new store when one of our local advisors will help you get a good start.
To get your store up and running, our network works with you through the entire setup process, including selecting a location and building out your store (all before you even head to Florida for your training). Our sign business training and support is so thorough, we even set up your store website and social media sites so that everything is ready to go when you open.
Here are a few of the things we do to help you get started:
- Selecting a site based on demographic studies
- Negotiating your lease
- Designing, laying out, and setting up your store
- Staffing your store and training employees
- Using a company-wide marketing/advertising funds and public relations assistance
The key to a strong franchise brand – and Signarama is a worldwide leader in successful franchises – is ongoing support to combat an ever-changing business landscape. Ongoing support from us is critical to staying competitive and relevant in the industry, which is why we place such an emphasis on support for the life of your business, not just during the startup phase.
The following are just some of the ways we support our franchisees:
- Regional support staff across Australia
- A highly-effective mentor program
- Special achievement recognition
- Discounts through mass purchasing power
- Strategic alliances with vendors and suppliers