WHAT A SIGNARAMA TURN-KEY INVESTMENT ENTAILS
Becoming a Signarama Franchise Owner is a simple and straightforward process – and so are the costs involved. Should your application be successful, here’s what your investment will entail:
- FRANCHISE FEE OF $64,500 PLUS GST
To get going you will need to pay the above up-front entry fee as soon as you sign the contract and final agreement.
- WORKING CAPITAL OF $45,000 OR MORE
You will need to have the above fluid capital available as a readily convertible asset – in fact, the more working capital you have, the better your chances of success.
- AN ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT OF $140,465 PLUS GST
You will need to have the above amount ready to invest in your long term assets including your supplies, machinery, rent and insurance.
- AN ONGOING MONTHLY ROYALTY FEE PAYMENT
You will need to pay 6% of your franchise’s gross sales revenue every month as a standard royalty fee, but the good news is that the better you perform, the less you have to pay (as we calculate the fee based on a sliding scale that decreases as your gross sales figures increase).
It’s important that franchisees understand that the costs involved come with many benefits that will more than pay themselves back over time. Our initial comprehensive 5-week training program is only the tip of the iceberg – while it involves on-the-job and technical marketing training with a local operations advisor, you will also get:
- Help with selecting a retail site based on our demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease as well as the design, layout, and setup of your store
- Assistance in staffing and training as well as advertising funds and public relations assistance
- Access to ongoing training sessions, regional meetings, franchise owner conventions, and Signarama-specific ongoing online educational opportunities
- Access to a Mentor Program in Australia
…And much more!